Everybody use computer for home or business needn't attacked by virus, malware, spyware, cause can out of use, so I am too. For a long time, I hunting free antivirus to protect my computer, usually search at internet and try one by one. During for try several antivirus, I have a problem when found a virus, antivirus can't clean just detected. Initially, I think it must to update, but after update still like as the first time. So, I search antivirus again, but that problem always repeated.
Last time, I download avast antivirus for home (its free) and register to get serial number. At July 1st, 2008, I receive email contain serial number, and install avast antivirus for the first time. Until now, I feel benefit from avast antivirus, cause I never have a problem (Every connect to internet, avast update automated).
During, I using avast antivirus, many friends ask to scan their flashdisk to check. They thrust that my computer (notebook) is safe (free from virus). Thanks avast!

thanks info antivirusnya
BalasHapus