add2review
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Gold Membership Star-Clicks.com

What is Gold Membership?


Gold membership is a new product which gives you the opportunity to make more money using your account. This unique membership gives you the option to access all advertising networks, providing you with more links to click and exclusive tools to generate immediate revenue.
Gold membership has been designed specially for those who seriously wish to make money online.
As a Gold member you are able to boost your earnings to a new level.


How much will I earn?


On the page "Account Overview", an estimate of Gold membership daily earning is displayed.
You will be provided with advertising links, and you earn money for each link you click.


Is the estimate guaranteed?


It is guaranteed that you will be provided with links to reach the daily estimate of Gold membership and submitted payouts are released in 5 working days.
If we fail to provide you with advertising links your membership will be refunded.



Gold Membership Overview


* Gold Membership fee is $45
* Full access to PPC advertising networks and receive more links to click
* Higher Commission Per Click for Gold members
* No delays while waiting for the links to open
* Access to HTML Code
* Dedicated support for Gold members
* Withdraw to PayPal / Bank account (Wire transfer) / Liberty Reserve or WU
* Access to On the Go Earning Mobile Earning
* Reach Gold Membership daily estimate Account Overview
* No Payout Limit, withdraw as many times as you wish....PLUS MORE!



Upgrade Methods

To upgrade your account to Gold membership use one of the methods below, once the payment is received your account will be upgraded to Gold membership immediately.

- Upgrade with Credit Card
- Upgrade with PayPal
- Upgrade by AlertPay
- Upgrade with Shareit!
- Upgrade by Liberty Reserve

19 komentar:

  1. they are not scam they are %100 legit and they paid me

    BalasHapus
  2. good site got paid as silver member $25 similar sites you know?

    BalasHapus
  3. is not scam they paid me before about 6 months ago I want to start working looking for reviews anyway, star-clicks is not scam and is quite legit site and paying

    Become Rich!

    BalasHapus
  4. Can anybody send proof of payment from star-clicks.com? that could be another evidence.

    BalasHapus
  5. I'm a member but I can not earn more than $4 a day they paid me $25 but I want to earn more money

    BalasHapus
  6. %100 valid company

    BalasHapus
  7. good website for new promotions
    http://www.good4share.com

    BalasHapus
  8. plz share some proof of your payments from star-clicks
    and tell me the upgrade account holders
    how much each day you get ads and earning?
    thanks

    BalasHapus
  9. Hi dis is dinesh plz tell me www.star-clicks.com is paying for silver members also. plz tell me i am using dis site.

    BalasHapus
  10. I'm silver member since 2009 and they paid me 2 times I made $100 from 2009 from this site.

    BalasHapus
  11. Please Anyone answer me..that I have also account in star click I hot html code and my frends click again and again n that html code ...that is right/wrong can will i get payment or not plz reply

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. HELLO I AM FROM NASCOMM AND WE FOUND THE VALIDATION OF THIS SITE TO BE FAKE. We represented few guys to check the validity but they are not legit. I have submitted the report to US and UK govt for this and they will be soon banned from site moreover 2 of the CEO are already in jail. We have also attached the office pics and there is no office. PAY PAl will be stoppping the payment soon for the site. So please dont register through it. Thos who want the report can mail me at alcheringaa [] gmail.com. I can send the report to them. Please dont be a fool and NASCOM has rejected the site and kept CEO in jail. Please dont lose your money better invest in someting better rather than getting into wrong money and losing it.

      Hapus
  12. HELLO I AM FROM NASCOMM AND WE FOUND THE VALIDATION OF THIS SITE TO BE FAKE. We represented few guys to check the validity but they are not legit. I have submitted the report to US and UK govt for this and they will be soon banned from site moreover 2 of the CEO are already in jail. We have also attached the office pics and there is no office. PAY PAl will be stoppping the payment soon for the site. So please dont register through it. Thos who want the report can mail me at alcheringaa [] gmail.com. I can send the report to them. Please dont be a fool and NASCOM has rejected the site and kept CEO in jail. Please dont lose your money better invest in someting better rather than getting into wrong money and losing it.

    BalasHapus
  13. the last post is so funny :)))

    BalasHapus
  14. star-clicks is a popular company

    BalasHapus
  15. Hi

    I have an online shop and looking for sites like starclicks to advertise my website if you have experience advertising with starclicks or other sites please tell me I'm thinking to invest $100 in star clicks to advertise my website but want to know about their traffic.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. the best ptc on the internet thumbs up

      russel
      russel.square@yahoo.com

      Hapus
  16. I have already updated my Account to gold Membership, So After passing 30 days, the membership will be lost! After that What will Happen, My Account Automatically Downgrade to Silver Account?

    BalasHapus